Manufactured Home Loan Webinar Replay for Realtors
Learn about Manufactured Home Loan programs in Florida, Texas, Tennessee, and Alabama!
Realtors and homebuyers both understand the importance of manufactured home loan financing in our rural areas throughout Florida, Texas, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Properly handling a manufactured home loan can mean the difference between purchasing a home or sitting on the sideline. That’s why we’re excited to provide a direct access replay from our recent “Manufactured Home Lending” webinar.
During the webinar, I reviewed manufactured home property eligibility, differences between programs, compared manufactured vs. modular homes, No Down payment manufactured home loans, and more!
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to enhance your knowledge about Manufactured Home Loan programs and gain a competitive edge in the real estate market. Just click the link below for direct access to the webinar.
I hope you find this presentation helpful, but please let our team know if you have any additional questions or if you would like to take advantage of our Free 2nd Opinion Service which is great for both new pre-qualifications and those loans that are currently in progress.
Toll Free: 800-806-9836 x280
Our Manufactured Home Loan Webinar for Realtors was designed to provide real estate professionals and homebuyers with an understanding of the Manufactured Home Loan process, its benefits, and how it can be leveraged to realize the dream of owning a home. Whether you’re a realtor or a prospective homebuyer, will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate the world of USDA home loans effectively. The agenda for this online workshop included the following topics:
- Manufactured Home Loan Basics
- What is the difference between a manufactured and modular home?
- Manufactured Home Loan terminology
- Conventional Manufactured Home Qualifying
- Fannie Mae Manufactured Home Loans
- Freddie Mac Manufactured Home Loans
- FHA Manufactured Home Eligibility Criteria
- FHA Minimum Property Requirements for a Manufactured Home
- Recommended approach to processing an FHA Manufactured Home Loan
- VA Manufactured Home Loans
- VA Minimum Property Requirements for a Manufactured Home
- VA Singlewide and Doublewide manufactured home flexibility
- USDA Manufactured Home Loans
- USDA New Construction No Down Payment Manufactured Home Loans
- USDA No Down Payment Loan for Existing Manufactured Home
Q&A Topics: Review in-webinar question-and-answer topics as posed by other Realtors which provide you the opportunity to clarify any doubts and delve deeper into Manufactured Home loan topics.
Thank you again for forwarding and sharing today’s video with any friends, family, co-workers, or clients who are looking to buy, sell, or refinance!
As always, I want everyone to make it a great day, and look forward to seeing you right here for the next tip of the week!
P.S. – You can download our “USDA Blueprint for Success” by CLICKING HERE.